Monday, July 26, 2010

A Deviant Art Blog.

Filling out the first deviant blog. Little do I know of the excitement that will come my way in the future days. The calling card for a life I can not imagine. Who are we to be lead by emotions. Right now I'm feeling pretty relaxed. Not excited, not depressed. Im just sitting here listening to the sweet sounds of The Electronic Periodic Podcast and typing what ever comes into my head.
Why cant we all live this way?
Why do we have to be driven by thoughts and feeling and not my music or by what ever makes us passionate?
With passion come love.
With love comes peace.
But... we peace comes war.
I guess its an inevitable cycle of destruction.
Some of us will be lucky enough to pass before that day comes. Who knows thats going to happen? Maybe the internet will crash and stock markets will fail once again, forcing the world into an economic crisis. Maybe a new virus will hatch wiping out billions of people. Maybe BP will let another oil cap slip off ruining our Earths waters once and for all. Maybe its about time Yellow Stone National Park decided to erupt. Or maybe that dreaded 10km by 10km asteroid (the same size that wiped out the dinosaurs) will come plummeting to Earth and that will be that. Or maybe, just maybe we will all see the truth. The truth of humanity. The truth of why we are here. The truth that in the end we are fucked and there isn't much we can do about it. Something is going to kill us. It's doesn't matter if its global disaster or just old age, its coming. So why don't we all just accept that fact and live life so we and those around us are happy and safe until the end?

I don't know. I'm just rambling. Who's going to read this anyways? My opinions don't matter in a world of billions. I'm just one being living a life. A life that I want to live. A life where those around me and who seek my love, my friendship, my acquaintance are happy and know they are loved. A life where I do things that I love. As long as what I do doesn't affect the world in a way that will cause pain and anguish, I'm happy being one of many, slipping through unnoticed. Silent, but content.

To all of you who know me, and to those of you who don't, you are my friends and my family, we are all part of one big family. We are the last of our kind.

I wish peace upon us all.

  • Listening to: Electronic Periodic Podcast
  • Drinking: Coffee

http://un-drum.deviantart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment